February 15, 2014

Misery

Him: "I'll miss you."
Her: "As if I won't."

In an already long distance relationship adds another misery of not being able to contact at all and then for one hell of a long month, my life seemed to end pathetically. We were both surely sad just that I had more time to think about the sadness in my life than him. Also, unfortunately, more time to get affected by the whole sadness. Clearly, life and I were battling and certainly, I was nowhere near to win it. With every time and tide, the misery struck me nice and wise. "Cool!", I said facing straight at my bad luck and blaming every inch of all this to it. Nevertheless, it didn't really seem to make things any better. Facing it just got me more close to realising how away I was from him. Reality sucks, truly. It kills every fathom of your happiness with its sharp sword used very cleverly on people like me. Sad but true. Moreover, not being able to even wish each other on the so-called day of love, Valentine's day, was pricking nicely to me. Those thorns- couples engrossed in love were really helpful enough to this misery and kept pricking until I'd bleed. They were indeed successful. I could sense worst feelings flowing with the blood and alcohol in my body together. And as a matter of fact, these will come to me every now and then, just to make me realize how much of a happy life I cannot have.
Sweeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment