November 09, 2015

Ctrl+Z

I was reading a post of my favorite blogger. His mention about the moon just brought some childhood memories (read: awesome times) back. I remember how much I fascinated the moon. I still do. I just happen to adore it less. Back in time, I woke up early not to view the sun rise but to see the moon fade away slowly in the sky. The white handsome face has always been my best buddy. Waving it, finding it behind the clouds had become a habit. The calm nature played its charm on me well. With time, my relationship with it lulled. The most surprising part is that it has always been there unintentionally. No matter how far we are, it still has the tendency to calm me down. No matter how less we realise each other's existence, it still manages to prove its existence. I regret not being an active participant of our relationship. Nevertheless, my love for the white beauty will always be a cherished feeling. It's my only childhood crush to have made it this far. Only if I could go back in time and save our relationship, things could have been different. If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment